BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels
Item number: 28535
|Condition:||The item is in very good condition, the rims can occasionally show minimal signs of use, see photos.|
|Alloy rims:||9.5 x 19 ET 26|
|Part number:||7857075 (ferric gray)|
|Tire manufacturer:||Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 winter tires * (BMW optimized)|
|Wheel size:||265/40 R19 102V DOT: 5218|
|Profile depth approx .:||6 mm (new tires are usually 8 mm)(BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels )|
|Vehicle models:||BMW M5 F90|
|Scope of delivery:||4x rims + 4x tires mounted. with TPMS sensors, without pictured rim cover (brand emblem)|
More About Tires
Want to upgrade your wheels – you’ll most likely need new tires too! Do your current, worn-out car tires need replacing? We have tires from some of the best brands in the industry for sale at surprisingly affordable prices. We’ve made it easier than ever to find the perfect tires with our helpful filtering tools.(BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels )
One of the first things to consider when buying new tires is the terrain that you’ll be driving on. Do you take gravel roads that get muddy? Does it snow? Do you plan on off-roading on the weekends? Or do you only need tires for your daily, highway commute? Maybe you need a tire that can handle a little bit of everything. (BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels )
No matter where or how you plan on driving, we have tires for you! Use the drop-down menu on the left side of the page to view all possible Tread Types and choose between all terrain tires, mud tires, snow tires, etc. (You can click more than one box at a time.) You can head to the same filter listing to find tires.(BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels )
Once you’ve decided what kind of tire tread you need, you can narrow your results even further by filling out the information for the tire size you need as well as your vehicle’s make and model. We’re dedicated to providing you with lots of easy-to-navigate options, which means finding the perfect car tires for YOUR vehicle has never been easier!.(BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels )
Figuring out where to start in the tire-buying process can feel overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re looking for. It’s especially important to choose the right size tires for your vehicle, since installing and driving on the wrong size can affect the drivability of your car. Don’t try to figure it all out on your own! If you aren’t sure about which product to choose, or if you have any questions or concerns about tires, we’d be more than happy to assist you. Give our fitment experts a call during our business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time. Enjoy FREE shipping to anywhere for purchases above €1000.(BMW 19 inch rims M5 F90 M705 wheels )
Frequently Asked Questions: Tires
- How much does it take to put 4 tires on a car?
- The cost of four tires will depend on the tires that you buy. Some of the least expensive tires you can find cost around $50 each, while some of the most expensive cost around $1,400 each. That means you can expect to pay anywhere between $200 and $5,600 for four tires.
- How much do tires typically cost?
- The typical cost for inexpensive tires can commonly be in the range of $50 to $150 each, while moderately priced tires can range from $100 – $300 each, and high-end, ultra-high-performance tires can cost between $300 – $1000.
- Which tire brand is the best?
- The best tire brand for you is truly dependent on a variety of factors, including vehicle type, tire size, tread type, etc. Not all brands of tires are ideal for all driving conditions or vehicle types. At Autoparts Wheels, we ensure that our expansive inventory includes tires from an ever-expanding list of tire manufacturers and brands, allowing you to find a set of tires that best accommodates your application. Contact our fitment experts for additional guidance on brands and tire models.Your can check out our Delivery and payments